"Riveting performance...you were powerful yet funny,
intimidating but real [stifled laughter]"
--Vanessa Parise, Los Angeles, CA
- "...a big small part!"
--Jayson Raitt, Los Angeles, CA
- "...mediocre movie but a great performance."
--Ellen Way, Los Angeles, CA
- "It was a great movie. We cried a couple of times."
--Laura DeRosa, Los Angeles, CA
- "...had a great time and your scene was a high point! The
degree of authoritativeness you projected was just right."
--Dave Moore, Gettysburg, PA
- "I like the way you grip that flashlight, soldier. Menacing
--T.J. Mitchell, Los Angeles, CA
- "Suddenly I heard you and screamed out, 'Look, it's John!'
and everyone in the theater looked at me like I was crazy or something."
--Francesca Quezada, Studio City, CA
- "Go get em Tiger (so authoritative)! Really enjoyed you and
the entire movie."
--Mindy Miller, Los Angeles, CA
- "But Johhhhnnnn!!! I wanna get on the bus! Pleeeease!?! I've
got to admit the ushers at first seemed confused when we insisted on
getting in free. ('We're friends with the big guy... in the soldier
outfit. Let us in.'), but eventually they figured it out.
--Andrew Ott, Somerville, MA
- "Great job. It was really cool to see you on the big screen
-- we even stayed to cheer your credit. And it was a good movie, too."
--Tim Mollen & Amanda Marsico, Arlington, VA
- "Great job. We felt you were one of the highlights of the
show. Second only to the big wave."
--Michelle (Shelley) McDermott, Chicago, IL
- "Can I say what a huge prick you were to those nice folks
who were trying to get on the bus? What a control freak!"
--Steve Snyder, from Pittsburgh, PA
- "Dave loved the movie -- Karen and I thought you were great.
Karen was bawling by the end of it."
--Lucy Richards, Londonderry, NH
- "I was surprised to find I liked the movie. We enjoyed your role."
--Melissa Myrick, Fort Worth, TX
- "We were both quite impressed with your role and we were
glad to see that you survived the flood."
--Jen Stein, Stanford, Palo Alto, CA
- "Guess what I saw last night! 'Ducey Impact' That's right!"
--Dave Jamison, Los Angeles, CA
- "You were awesome! I would go to see it again just for you
and that part you were in!"
--David Flynn, Los Angeles, CA
- "Hey, Mr. Young Cutie Lieutenant-- It was so great to see
you on the big screen! Congrats!"
--Christine Kienzle, New York, NY
- "You were quite incredible... liked your soldier uniform.
You looked great."
--Ronnie Kassan, Beverly Hills, CA
- "...brief but very powerful moment"
--Carl Rumbaugh, Los Angeles, CA
- "It was just so cool to see you up on screen. Keep it up!
You're smart and you can do it!"
--Cynthia Speer, Los Angeles, CA
- "You were so good. I was so thrilled. Um... Yayyyy! That was
a stressful movie, though. I had a sick stomach when I came out."
--Miki Mootsey, Los Angeles, CA
- "That was major. You were awesome. I was freaking out!"
--Dr. Sandy Plute, Los Angeles, CA
- "You're the coolest guy. It was so cool seeing you.
Congratulations! You're kicking butt."
--Terry Rhodes, Los Angeles, CA
- "Totally enjoyed your scenes! What's more, I was in Geneva
at the time, so I got to see your name up the scrawl halfway around
the world. You are everywhere, dude!"
--Dean Shapiro, Los Angeles, CA
- "Robin Lippin (casting director) saw you over the weekend
and wanted to get a picture and resume."
--Danny, her assistant, Los Angeles, CA
- "Wooooh! That was pretty exciting! You looked terriffic in
the film. I hope you get a lot of work off of it. I think you
probably will. I'm very impressed."
--Amy Cabranes, Los Angeles, CA
- "Great job! My date laughed at how excited I was to see you
on the big screen. He didn't last."
- --Katie Kuehner, Binghamton, NY
- "Dear Mr. Ducey,
I sawr you on that "Deep Impact" picture and I don't see
why you had to be rushin' that nice family like that. And, couldn't
you see that that lil' girl wanted to be with her fella and her mama
and papa and little siblin'? Couldn't you have found it in yer heart
to let them all go on the bus? How come yer such a mean man, anyway?
Do you at least feel guilty about it now?
Herman S. Quigley
--Annie Wood, Los Angeles, CA
Deep Impact Page | Ducey
in Film | Resume