with James Patrick Stewart
Encore -- Feedback
After the taping...
"Happened to catch your new pilot last night, thought it was
very good. How did I see it? I work for a market research company. It
tested very well, by the way, just wanted to pass that on to you.
Just wanted to call and say congrats."
- "I really enjoyed your work. They should consider keeping
--Other Anonymous, same market research company
While the show promos were running in the summer...
"So, there I am, sitting at home getting a chance to catch a
rerun (it's new to me!) when I look up during a commercial and
realize that the "delivery boy" standing in Nathan Lane's
doorway looks VERY familiar to me. What a great clip for you!"
--Trina Schwing, Albany, NY
- "I'm watching TV here in Dallas and see this ad for a new
show with a guy walking in the door who bears a remarkable likeness
to none other than you! Congrats! Must be a good role."
--John Giroux, Dallas, TX
- "Duce, you're back! So now you're a driver, huh? Let's
see... hotel waiter, paramedic, soldier, and now driver. That is a
pretty extensive resume you are building."
--Tim McKinney, Binghamton, NY
- "...already I was laughing laughing laughing. I'm afraid to
see the whole scene, it might really not be healthy for me."
--Steve Petersen, Ann Arbor, MI
- "My jaw dropped, and you were there with Nathan Lane and I
am so happy for you. I couldn't be happier! It's long overdue."
--Sarah Kirk, Los Angeles, CA
- "Just saw the Encore! Encore! preview/trailer thing.
Congratulations. It's all about you. You da man."
--J.P. Manoux, Los Angeles, CA
- "Excellent Ducey exposure!!!! I see big things in your
future my boy."
--Chris Gamble, Rochester, NY
- "Duce, it was awesome!"
--Doug Ciocca, Chicago, IL
- "Congrats! Looks funny. Jeff Greenberg says you're doing a
--Craig Roth, Los Angeles, CA
- "Well, there we were watching TV and who do we see on the
commercial?? Our friend John Ducey!
--Maria Connor, Lawrenceville, GA
- "I saw you on TV twice in one night. It was pretty cool. I
am currently organizing a door-to-door petition to NBC to get them to
drop Nathan and go all Ducey. I'm thinking 'Ducey! Ducey! instead of
the current title."
--Sue Snyder, New York, NY
- "I have seen you multiple times. Congratulations! I tell
everyone I know about you. They think I am lying. I don't know why,
they don't know I am crazy, only my close friends."
--Jennifer Fauci, Bangor, ME
- "I almost fell off the couch when I was innocently watching
NBC. However, I was able to pull it together and call my Mom to tell
her about you and Nathan Lane on the same screen. (Nathan Detroit and Sky
Masterson... pretty funny...)"
--Missy Mathis, Syracuse, NY
Encore Page | Ducey on TV