Encore! Encore! -- Feedback
An email from Trevor a week after the taping...
"You may think I'm lying but it was truly more fun with you
here... oh yeah... and the two beautiful women... but... you were
good too. Well, we filmed tonight and the emcee was taking questions
and one of questions was, "Who's stupid F---ING idea was it to
kick out Ducey?! She was immediately asked to leave the studio... I
think it was your mom.
No one else has been fired yet, but there was a close call. You see
Nathan and I got in an arguement over the last sun-dried tomato
bagel, and it came to fisticuffs. Needless to say I walloped him. But
eventually we were broken up by Paul, the prop guy. I told the
producers that it was either him or me. They all kinda looked at each
other funny and then started laughing. I'm not really sure why. I
think they were laughing because it would be so funny to fire Nathan.
But after some negotiations and a few capsules of penicillin, the
whole matter was forgotten, and me and Nathan went out to have a few
drinks. We only talked about you, my friend... only you."
--Trevor Fehrman, Los Angeles, CA
After the pilot aired...
"Bravo! Bravo! Another masterpiece. Quiet, subservient smugness
is fast becoming your specialty, eh?"
--Steve Petersen, Ann Arbor, MI
- "Congrats on E! E! Eggsalent!"
--Glenn Kessler, New York, NY
- "You were good."
--Stephanie Klein, Los Angeles, CA
- "You cracked me up again, by the way. Love that little pump
of your arm when he raises the privacy window."
--Trevor Fehrman, Los Angeles, CA
- "Huge, My Man! HUGE!! Simply awesome performance! I never
realized how severly Danny Smith impacted your future until I saw the
vintage-Smitty fist pumping on national television."
--Doug Ciocca, Chicago, IL
- "...a fine performance"
--Lauren Schnell, Los Angeles, CA
- "Congratulations! You were great!:
--Katrina Schwing, Saratoga Springs, NY
- "Bravo! Bravo! Even got it on tape to save forever!"
--John Giroux, Dallas, TX
- "Great performance! It was kind of strange seeing ou on TV,
though. It seems like a minute ago we were inviting ourselves up to
your house to go swimming!"
--Joe Barr, Endwell, NY
- "Great job. How many attempts did it take for you to toss
that can of nuts to Nathan Lane? That was so quick, if he had thrown
to first, it would have been an easy double play."
--Tim McKinney, Vestal, NY
- "Great! Congrats again!"
--Stacey St. Clair, Las Vegas, NV
- "Congratulations and bravo. Very funny stuff. By the way, is
that the shortest cast ever assembled on television? You towered over
them; you even towered over the set.
--Dan Delgado, Cambridge, MA
- "It was very good!"
--Dr. Anne Ducey, Mountain View, CA
- "So cute, you."
--Anita Ruiz, Las Vegas, NV
- "I think it's telling that it took me until the end of the
show to realize that I knew that brilliantly dry limo
driver. I hadn't seen you in so long that it never occured to me that
the actor could possibly be the Caliban I
remember so well."
--Jon Hill, USA
- "I want to see you out of serfdom the next role you play in
--Reid Ann Cottingham, Lewisburg, PA
- "Nice job."
--Michelle Allen, Geneseo, NY
- "You looked and were wonderful. It was my highlight of the
show. (The sister's voice bugged me.)"
--Karla van Huysen, Telluride, CO
- "You're awesome. Thanks for another TV highlight!"
--Mindy Miller, Santa Monica, CA
- "I laughed, I cried. I was in Atlanta and made a special
point to see you on the tube. All of Connecticut is talking about you."
--Melinda Baker, in Atlanta
- "Your scenes are SOO funny, but the scenes without you are
SOOO not funny!! Hope they bring you back to give the show some comedy!!"
--Bridget Beck, San Diego, CA
- "If Nathan Lane's character doesn't drive, won't he always
need a chauffer?"
--Daniella Eckert, Los Angeles, CA
--AND Patricia Goldman Perini, New York, NY
- "We were again impressed with your comedic talents."
--Lawrence LaRose, Endwell, NY
- "Nice work. You got a lot of airtime. It's a bad show, John."
--Evan Cohen, New York, NY
- "I'm very proud of you."
--Burt Levitch, Los Angeles, CA
- "That limo driver kid was good."
--Glenne Headly, Los Angeles, CA
Pilot Reshoots | Encore!
Encore! Page | Ducey on TV